who we are
At lululemon, we work together to elevate the world. We set audacious goals, nurture big growth and engineer innovative products that allow people to feel—and perform—their best. To us, leadership is more than a role or title—it’s a way of being. We are all leaders, committed to growth and results.
Together, we’re co-creating a future that otherwise wouldn’t exist. To do that, we’re looking for people who unite diverse perspectives to lean into bold visions. Who strive to be better than they were yesterday. Who are all in, in everything they do.
We’re looking for you. Join us.
about this team
The Global Financial Shared Services team provides financial operations backbone to lululemon. We are an amazing team of passionate, active and dedicated leaders who are counted on as a key business partner in strategic and operational decisions. We provide a tremendous opportunity to learn about the various operations within lululemon, working often in cross-functional teams on a variety of projects. You will be able to add value immediately, see the big picture, and develop a skill set that you can leverage in your future roles within the organization. We are a stand for high quality work, driving high quality results and supporting lululemon in igniting a community of people living the sweat life.
a day in the life
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, this role will be assigned to the below :
- Partner with Finance and project manager(s) on key business projects. Update on issues, progress and status
- Update system training documents on PowerPoint, maintain training SharePoint and present training.
- Provide ad-hoc support for questions on Accounts Payable procedures, processes and systems
- Support with ad-hoc analysis and reports using Excel
- Manage all RSO / Coupa related system exceptions
- Bachelor or diploma in business administration or accounting preferred
- At least 2 years experience in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel (including VLookup formulas and Pivot Tables), Powerpoint, Word, Sharepoint and communication platforms Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Fast learner, takes initiative, professional, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite and Coupa purchasing, invoicing and expense systems a strong asset
- Experience with ticket support systems such as Service Now an asset
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.