Elite Flyer is a premium air travel management company located in Vancouver, offering discounted business and first class airline tickets to customers in Canada and the United States. We are seeking full-time Premium Air Travel Consultants to join our team at our centrally located office.
As a start-up agency, we are building a team of passionate professionals who live and breathe travel. The role of a Premium Air Travel Consultant includes communicating, assisting, and negotiating with our high-end clients by email, phone and SMS. Tasks include researching requests, finding the best price for airline tickets, reserving airline tickets and conducting pre and post-travel follow-up to ensure client satisfaction.
We want the best talent to join our team. We offer competitive compensation based on experience, four weeks of vacation and an insurance stipend. This role offers great opportunity to grow professionally within our company.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Comprehensive understanding of travel, including airline pricing, frequent flyer programs and general travel knowledge
- Ability to provide excellent sales and customer services to clients
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Broad computer expertise, including MS Outlook, Word and Teams
- Ability to work in an office environment that takes health and safety seriously
- Works well in a team environment and thrives on continued learning
We highly value, and give preference, to candidates with:
- Prior premium air travel industry experience
- Prior premium and high-end customer service experience
- GDS experience in Amadeus or Sabre
- Prior experience with booking both revenue and award tickets
- Being engaged in online travel communities
- Higher education
We are open to candidates without premium travel industry experience but possess proven expertise in regular travel and sales. For those candidates, we will provide training and support for them to grow into world-class premium travel professionals.
To apply, please submit an optional one-page cover letter detailing your passion for travel and your CV to email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted. Feedback to unsuccessful candidates is provided on request.
- Compensation Competitive compensation based on experience CAD Competitive compensation based on experience Month
- Address Vancouver, BC