Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million of Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We’re also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
We’re looking for an Analyst, Digital Audience Insights, responsible for supporting the Media Sales team with key insights, data and analysis pertaining to audiences to Rogers Sports and Media Digital, Radio and TV Properties. Reporting to the Manager of Media Sales Insights, The Media Insights analysts will run and maintain reports, respond to individual requests for profiles and analyses of Media audiences. They will also be expected to communicate those insights to different stakeholders through the organisation. The ideal candidate will have a passion for research, strong data management and presentation skills, an active interest in media in all its forms.
What you will do:
- Contribute to the regular production of research reports, creating weekly summaries, ad-hoc requests and analysis
- Get audience insights to the right people at the right time
- Create and deliver targeted stakeholder dashboards and data visualization models that surface key observations, learnings, and recommendations taken from the efforts of Rogers and competitors in digital social and digital media
- Manage day to day production of audience reporting from within the Digital Insights team and / or through a third-party analytics tools or vendors
- Handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Act as a media audience subject matter expert by staying abreast of and developing a deep knowledge of media trends (primarily Digital but also TV and Radio), strategies, platforms, tools, best practices, etc.
What you will bring:
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Ability to work independently and to exercise judgment
- Discretion, diplomacy and tact in dealing with stakeholders
- Solid relationship building skills
- Experience in social media and / or research or statistics
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and Power point
- Fluency with Statistics software packages/languages such as SPSS or R an asset
- Fluency with Data visualisation tools an asset
- Media agency or media company experience and knowledge of industry research tools an asset
- Has an interest in marketing and advertising
Here's what you can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”
- Flexibility to work from home even after the pandemic ends
- Your choice of hardware and software (iPhone or Android/Mac or PC etc.)
- As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely
- Address a