Are you interested in working on the next generation of collaboration software? Our goal is to transform the field service industry by empowering our customer workforce with a mobile first, offline first, extensible apps that support users in mission critical situations. What we’re looking for: expert engineers with a track record of developing mobile applications for Android.
We work closely with Product Managers and Designers to define new features, and help map the future. We’re building the next generation of products leveraging frameworks, such as Android SDK, and tackling complex problems related to large-scale backend infrastructure and mobile platforms. We’re building a team of talented and thoughtful people who will work together to build an enduring company that will change the way teams work together.
What we look for:
- Excellent software engineering talent who is passionate to always learn and apply latest technologies to work
- Expertise and interest in designing, building, and maintaining features and libraries on Android
- Have a strong quality mindset and deliver features on time with high quality
- Experience with web applications, databases, or iOS is a plus
- Positive attitude, great team player, and continuously improve the team, the product, and the company
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical expertise in the feature design and act as guard of code and product quality
- Build breakthrough features for enterprise that users will love on mobile – with a focus on design and usability
- Prototype and build innovative features using the newest APIs and SDKs on the Android platform
- Solve complex business problems while ensuring the product is highly scalable, secure, and performant
- Grow and scale our product and servers, applying the latest technologies and best practices
- Mentor your peers or be mentored by your peers in various in-house mentorship roles and challenge yourself to grow. We value continuous growth!
Who you’ll work with:
We are a group of talented, empathetic people from various backgrounds where trust and teamwork are a given. We pride ourselves in thoughtful communication and individual ownership. We push hard to make SFS Mobile better everyday while maintaining a healthy balance to leave time for our hobbies, family, pets, or whatever else is important.
What it’s like to work here:
- We provide Salesforce generous benefits
- Great work and life balance
- We seek out opportunities to send people to training for both technical and leadership skills
- We actively work on ways to be more inclusive in our culture and in our hiring
- Regular team charity outings, plus 7 days of volunteer time off (VTO) per year