Job Type: Co-op/Intern
Primary Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
All Available Locations: Vancouver
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Are you an architecture or interior design student interested in changing the landscape of corporate environments?
What will your typical day look like?
You will be supporting the Corporate Real Estate Project Management and Design team in the development of project reporting, active project site reviews, vendor management and sample coordination. Some days you might be asked to focus on file management while others you will be asked to prepare presentation decks.
About the team
Deloitte’s Corporate Real Estate team has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual. This role’s primary responsibility will be to support the delivery of Deloitte’s commercial interior fit outs, ranging from large scale projects to small initiatives. This opportunity will appeal to those who are interested and/or have experience in Corporate Interior Design, Workplace Strategy, Commercial Furniture, Facilities, Construction and Real Estate. The successful candidate must be detail oriented and like a fast paced, collaborative environment. You can multi-task and have superior communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who has:
• Enrolled in a post-secondary program such as architecture, environmental or interior design
• Strong attention to detail and editing skills
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Needs to have good demonstrated problem-solving ability and a pragmatic approach to getting things done
• Motivated, self-starter, independent and proactive
• Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Adaptable to changing conditions and able to work under tight deadlines
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office products: MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Knowledge or previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and Revit an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply by March 7, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF combined file.
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan. We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
- Address 1055 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada