Company: Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union
Location: British Columbia (CA-BC), Surrey
Job Type: Full-Time
Together, we help empower you to achieve what’s important in your life.
What’s the job?
Are you ready to lead a team of all-stars? And no, we’re not talking about the Canucks. We’re looking for an outstanding leader to fulfill a diverse role in which change is the norm. As the Assistant Manager, Member Services, you’ll use your many skills to lead a team of Member Service Representatives in providing Coast Capital’s style of simple financial help to our customers.
What you will do every day:
- Like a well sung duet you work in harmony with the Manager, Member Services, to seamlessly coordinate the needs of the branch and achieve the team’s goals.
- Like an everyday super hero you will exceed your customer’s expectations with their banking needs.
- Coach your team of Member Service Representatives in developing their sales skills, building effective relationships and embracing our purpose, mission, values, brand and business practices.
- Celebrate your team’s successes; whether it be achieving a sales target or helping a team member grow their career within Coast Capital.
- Exemplify our “How can we help you?” brand while achieving sales, growth and profitability across each area of our business.
- Using your bean-counting skills to ensure efficient cash management and to oversee all security related matters in keeping with Coast Capital’s standards.
- Create a high-performing team by selecting, engaging, developing and retaining star performers.
Break out of the standard banking job and start your career with Coast Capital Savings.
Who are we looking for?
While we don’t need mathematical geniuses, we do need leadership super stars. We need leaders who understand the importance of “leading from the front” where you bring business strategy to life, shifting the words on a page to an engaging call to action.
- You’ve proven your success in a similar position leading front-line employees for a minimum of four years in a bank or credit union.
- You take pride that you survived and thrived in completing your diploma or degree in Business Administration, Economics or in a related area
- You are a Zen master of resolving customer complaints with a smile.
- You are passionate about coaching employees to success, growing and training individuals and rewarding and recognizing employees.
- You are a multi-tasking prodigy, able to efficiently and effectively prioritize and organize what needs to get done coupled with a high attention to detail.
- You have strong knowledge in all relevant technology banking systems.
- Your office wall is cluttered with all of your sales awards and success stories
At Coast Capital, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. We’re not all the same and we like it that way. We don’t just accept differences – we celebrate, support, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our members, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe, the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.