Bannister Ford Dawson Creek is seeking a happy to help, team-oriented individual to fill the role of Automotive Service Technician. The Automotive Service Technician performs quality and efficient maintenance and repair of retail and internal dealership vehicles in accordance with dealer and manufacturer standards. This role will have a focus on Transmission Service and preference will be given to candidates with experience and or certifications in Transmission repair.
- Red Seal Journeyman Automotive Service Technician (or Level 3-4 Apprentice).
- Outstanding analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience and certifications in Transmission repair are preferred.
- Proficient in use of applicable technology (computer, diagnostic tools etc.)
- Self-motivated, team player as well as an individual contributor.
- Commitment to safety, training, and following standards.
- Good communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s license – Class 5 or 7 BC or equivalent.
- Ford training and certifications are an asset.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
What We Offer
- Competitive, flat rate pay structure with certification bonus.
- Great work/life balance with a rotating shift schedule, paid annual vacation, and statutory holidays off and paid.
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits (80-100%) and health spending account.
- A supportive team environment that allows you to grow your skill level.
Bannister Ford is a dynamic Ford dealership located in Dawson Creek, British Columbia. Part of the Bannister Automotive Group, we are B.C. family owned and operated with a strong belief in family values and integrity. If you would like to bring your outstanding troubleshooting skills and team attitude to the Bannister Ford team, please forward your resume, drivers abstract, Trade Qualification, and professional references to email@example.com.
While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Address Dawson Creek, BC