Whistler Blackcomb’s Mission Statement is “Experience of a Lifetime” Love what you do! Because that’s what we’re all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don’t miss the chance to work and play in BC’s winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you’ve got. #wbworklove
What you will be up to:
- Continually strive to create the experience of a lifetime for our guests
- Live and work by our 6 Core Values: Serve Others, Do Right, Drive Value, Do Good, Be Safe and Have Fun.
- Abide by all Whistler Blackcomb and Vail Resorts policies and procedures at all times on or off the mountains
- Perform all tasks safely as per Worksafe BC, Whistler Blackcomb and Vail Resorts policies and procedures
- Operate/store/work alongside equipment safely including ATV’s, 4×4 Trucks and other hand tools as required
- Respect others, the environment, and equipment ensuring to upkeep the highest operational standard
- Work within a team environment with minimal supervision focusing on safely executing the maintenance and build of machine and single track bike trails.
- Complete assigned tasks on schedule which may include working on tight timelines in inclement weather
- Maintain the job site in a safe working condition at all times identifying hazards and troubleshooting solutions
- Interact with guests and staff whenever required to create a memorable experience for them.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Must have strong freeride mountain bike riding skills and work ethic
- BC Driver’s License and Drivers Abstract mandatory
- Must be able to perform demanding manual tasks
- Capable of working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of mountain operations an asset
- ATV experience is an asset
- OFA Level 3 is an asset
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Carpentry experience is an asset
- Required to complete a satisfactory criminal record check
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 303627
- Address 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, B.C, Canada