Help make a difference for Canadians. CMHC’s aspiration is that by 2030, everyone in Canada has a home that they can afford and that meets their needs. All of our programs and activities support this singular goal.
Join the Financial Institutions Client Solutions Team, where our partners view CMHC as the catalyst for solving housing affordability challenges. In this role, you will support and assist team members with client interactions and operations. You will be working with various project teams while providing suggestions to enrich client experience.
• Acts as a primary liaison between various project teams in implementing initiatives and sharing valuable client and industry information and intelligence to support the relationship between CMHC and key stakeholders.
• Leads the effective resolution of a wide range of system issues by ensuring follow through and providing a prompt response to clients.
• Guides clients through CMHC’s policies, program, system, etc.
• Ensures files and records are complete and stored in accordance with corporate policies.
• Communicates proactively with clients and participants throughout the process, managing their expectations as well as obtaining information and providing feedback.
• Monitors risks of issues and compliance by extracting critical issues for further analysis, reviewing key performance indicators and providing intelligence into the development of appropriate action.
• Responsible for working in a collaborative environment with internal stakeholders
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant field such as business administration, communication or finance.
• Minimum of three years of experience in client focused position.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Proficient in Excel
• Experience in client relations within a financial environment.
• Project Management experience
• Knowledge of Power BI, SharePoint and CRM system
Posting closing date: Note, the competition may remain active until filled.
CMHC values diverse backgrounds and experience and welcomes non-Canadians who are eligible to work in Canada to apply!
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. If selected for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
Job Requisition ID: 5559
Language Designation: Bilingual
Language Skill Levels (Read/Write/Speak): CBC
Travel Requirement: Travel not required
Office Location: Calgary (AB); Halifax (NS); Montreal (QC); Ottawa (ON); Toronto (ON); Vancouver (BC)
- Address 1111 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC Vancouver, B.C., Canada