Marathon Homes Ltd. is seeking a qualified candidate for a full time position as a Bookkeeper with an immediate start date. The applicant should be a quick learner, possess a friendly attitude and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in bookkeeping/accounting.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks accounting software
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet reoccurring deadlines
- Keep financial records
- Create, maintain and balance accounts using manual and computerized systems
- Post journal entries
- Make sure that transactions are recorded in the company’s books and match bank or credit card statements (account reconciliation)
- Prepare trial balances
- Keep general ledgers
- Prepare financial statements
- Review, calculate and prepare paycheques, payments for utilities, taxes and invoices
- Complete and submit taxes, workers’ compensation and pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare and file GST returns
- Prepare statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Other general office functions and duties
Please provide a resume and salary/wage expectations. We will review each candidate and reach out to those selected for an interview.
- Compensation Salary / Wages CAD Salary / Wages Month
- Address South Surrey, British Columbia, Canada