Company: Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union
Location: British Columbia (CA-BC), Help Headquarters
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Grade: 10
Posting End Date:
Together, we help empower you to achieve what’s important in your life.
What’s the job?
Does working on complex programs with ambiguous solutions seem to characterize your Business Analysis experience? If you are passionate about bringing together people from different perspectives and shepherding the solution to achieve business goals, this may be the perfect fit for you. This role plays a key role in the execution of strategy by understanding project goals, implementing business processes that effectively leverage technology and using mechanisms to monitor and manage business progress.
What you’ll get to do:
- Support the development of the application roadmap that drives business value and leverages technology investments
- Support the development and deployment of organizational metrics to monitor performance
- Document current state and create future state solution that articulates the people, process, and technology required
- Perform data analysis, identify the gap(s) in organizational capabilities and develop roadmap to solve the business need
- Design business process and configure user applications to solve business need
- Explore and capture business and stakeholder requirements
- Create, execute and facilitate organizational change management plan
- Engage with cross functional teams and work with subject matter experts to create effective solutions
Who are we looking for?
To answer that question, we are looking for someone who has a passion for change and who can effectively navigate that, sometimes bumpy, terrain. Moreover you can see the big picture and can effectively communicate that vision to your business partners to secure their support.
- Your resume lists a minimum of 10 years’ experience of technology implementation experience as a stream or project lead.
- Your Business Administration or Information Technologies degree proudly hangs on your wall and you have a thirst for always learning something new.
- You have proven your excellent comprehension of information systems technologies and application architectures in your previous work experiences
- You bring experience in Software development and/or software applications management
- In your current role you’ve demonstrated your excellent organizational change management skills and you’ve effectively applied your knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies.
- You have hands-on experience with the development, delivery and facilitation of training curriculum
- Over the years you’ve refined your writing skills, including the design and completion of professional reports and documents
- Experience in financial institution an asset so you can bring an in-depth understanding of banking business models and the regulatory environment and during this time you learned about banking e-systems such as internet online banking, mobile banking and mobile payments
- CPA, MBA, CCBA, CBAP, ACMP, Lean Six Sigma Certification an asset. Comparable combination of experience and education will be considered
At Coast Capital, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. We’re not all the same and we like it that way. We don’t just accept differences – we celebrate, support, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our members, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe, the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
- Address 9900 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC