The Kelowna Chamber of Commerce is seeking a highly motivated Business Development Specialist will bring their strong organizational and interpersonal skills to an energetic team that is focused on continuously creating value for our members and the communities we serve.
What the Kelowna Chamber Offers
We offer a positive and rewarding work environment, built on trust, teamwork, and flexibility. We also offer a competitive performance-based compensation package that includes comprehensive extended health care benefits for a tenacious, passionate, high producing sales professional.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager you would be responsible for working with business leaders in understanding their needs and where the Chamber could help them through access to the various services and programs we provide to our members.
Minimum requirements for this position are:
- Post-secondary degree in business, plus 3 years’ minimum experience in B2B sales; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Proven results selling intangibles (services).
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to confidently speak in public and network.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Local business connections and a knowledge of industries and businesses is an asset.
- Access to a reliable vehicle and clean drivers abstract.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org This position will remain open until filled.
We thank all applicants for their electronic submissions; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- Compensation dependent on experience CAD dependent on experience Month
- Address 544 Harvey Avenue, Kelowna, BC