Do you love doing complex data analysis to discover powerful customer insights? Are you passionate about using data creatively to discover new product opportunities and unmet customer needs? And would you like to do all this while working on one of the fastest growing programs in Amazon Private Brands? If this sounds like you, then come join the Amazon Accelerator team as our new Business Intelligence Engineer in charge of customer insights and discoverability!
We are looking for an analytical and strategic Business Intelligence Engineer to lead our Customer Insights programs the Hardlines Accelerator program. In this role, you will develop and implement analytical techniques to identify customer insights that will drive new product development and opportunities to merchandise our rapidly expanding portfolio more effectively. This role is as much creative product strategy as it is analytical rigor–there is ample opportunity to step in and own large projects and drive major business outcomes.
· Develop and lead analyses to identify powerful new customer insights which significantly improve new product launch quality and effectiveness
· Set and achieve aggressive growth goals using a variety of new product development and discoverability levers
· Deep dive metrics and leverage data to direct strategy
· Innovate and scale key processes
· Partner and with cross-functional teams to deliver business results
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical skillset along with a strong sense of ownership, the ability to be both scrappy and strategic, and be able to make high-quality business decisions with minimal oversight.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related technical field
· Proven experience in business intelligence role, including data warehousing, business intelligence, data visualization tools, techniques and technology
· Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
· Exceptional data analysis skills SQL, Tableau, R, and Excel.
· Strong analytic skills with experience using qualitative and quantitative analysis to develop marketing strategies.
· Master’s degree in Statistics, Engineering, or a related quantitative field
· Experience with ecommerce product development, marketing, brand management, or private brands in other retailers
· 3+ years experience as a business intelligence leader
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Address 510 W Georgia St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 0M3, Canada