Ventus Construction Ltd.
13176 92 Avenue Surrey BC V3V 1H4
Salary: $28.00 – $32.00 per hour for 40 hour per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Carpenters (7271)
NOC Job Title: Carpenter
Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley as per the contract with business based on 13176 92 Avenue Surrey BC V3V 1H4
Ventus Construction Ltd. is a fast-growing construction company based in Surrey, BC operating all over Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley. We have employment opportunity for 02 Carpenters.
• Construct the framework of residential buildings and other structures according to construction plans
• Install, maintain and repair structures and components of structures made of wood
• Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients. Analyzing blueprints and drawings to determine the structural dimensions of the framework to be constructed.
• Constructing wooden concrete forms to aid the construction team in erecting various concrete structures
• Help erect, level and install building framework.
• Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures.
• Shape or cut materials to specified measurements.
• Interpreting drawings from architects and foremen, and applying that information to the creation of a structure that meets all necessary building codes
• Build stairs, doors, windows and other structures of wood in buildings
• Fit and install trim items, such as stairs, moulding and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate homes and other commercial establishments
• Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
• Prepare cost estimates for clients
• Operate power or manual tools
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Large workload, Physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Site Environment: At heights, Noisy, Dusty
Major Work Area: Construction, Renovation
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 3-4 years of experience in the trade is required or 3-4 years of apprenticeship program in the trade.
• Candidates should be able to lift weight (50lbs), should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, rain or shine.
• Basic English is a requirement too.
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time or option to choose 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay with gross salary. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
How to apply
Mail: 13176 92 Avenue Surrey BC V3V 1H4
- Compensation $28.00 - $32.00 per hour CAD $28.00 - $32.00 per hour Month
- Address 13176 92 Ave, Surrey, British Columbia V3V 1H4, Canada