Company Name: Mr Power Electrical & Construction Ltd
Company Address: 200-7404 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC V3W 1N6
Position main duties:
• Operate, compactors, vibrators and power screed and finishing trowel
• Properly treat and cure concrete
• Waterproof (cold applied thin set traffic topping systems)
• Pour wet cement into various forms and tend to work on roads and curbs
• Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed
• Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them
• Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
• Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
• Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process
• Waterproof or restore concrete surfaces, using appropriate compounds.
• Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine
• Completion of Secondary education
• 2 years of related work experience
Number of positions available: 2
Job Type: Full Time & Permanent
Wage: $30.50-32.50 per hour
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Work Location: Various locations/willing to relocate
Please apply only by email: email@example.com