Req ID: 114560
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Cerner Clinical Training and Support Specialist to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
- Support and Train Clinical Service Desk Support agents at onboarding, the rollout of new/updated software, and/or as identified through gap analysis of agent performance
- Collaborate with client application support leaders and Clinical Service Desk staff to understand clinical environment and application use, specific to each organization
- Collaborate with NTT DATA service areas leaders to determine clinically aware training requirements
- Develop and continually evolve training material and tools for a broad audience of technical and non-technical users, drawing from and contributing to NTT DATA’s global library of training assets
- Implement clinical support system applications and training for end-user processes
- Create/deliver correspondence, presentations, and other materials as needed for end-user training – Run reports to identify training gaps for individuals/team to tailor training curriculum for continuous improvement of First Call Resolution metrics
- Mentor agents for improved performance delivery; partner with the CSD HR manager for agent performance management
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and quality of the NTT DATA knowledge base. Regularly review knowledgebase for continuous improvement
- Create web-based training and short videos to assist in agent training – Position supports pre-sales and sales activities as needed
- 3+ years experience with front-end Cerner knowledge (not build)
- 3+ years’ experience within the Healthcare Industry in a senior role, with an understanding of clinical application training and/or support, with IT applications used in acute, ambulatory, community, and/or long-term care
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft Office suite applications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Highly organized with a proven ability to prioritize work in dynamic and fast-paced environments
- Proven presentation and communication skills, with the ability to adapt to various learning styles for adult learners
- Demonstrates a service philosophy in all interactions with clients, clinicians, and colleagues
- Ability to work flexible shifts when required for training delivery of 24×7 service desk staff Additional Preferences/Nice to Have’s
- Experience within the Healthcare industry as either a Registered Nurse, clinical informaticist, or equivalent experience
- Experience in user training and/or support of Cerner Clinical systems.
- 1+ years experience with Service Now or other ITSM ticketing systems
- Understanding/experience with quality assurance audit processes
- Knowledge of EMR system integration with other clinical systems a plus
- Ideally, additional experience in one or more of the following clinical applications: Procura, PARIS, Meditech
This is a permanent full-time opportunity based in Burnaby, BC
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud, and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure, and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- Address 177 W Hastings St #2500, Vancouver, BC, Canada