Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
The Cloud Solutions Architect role is part of the Infratsructure Engineering and Cloud Platform team. The Cloud Platform team’s mandate is to provide tools and capabilities to the organization which allow easy, friction free adoption of cloud based technologies – helping to accelerate and elevate our partners on the cloud journey.
A day in the life
The Cloud Solutions Architect is a key role facilitating lululemon’s cloud transformation journey. In this role you will be pivotal in not only identifying the enterprise cloud requirements and designing solutions, but also acting as evangelist for the portfolio of technologies and solutions. Aside from the core technical skillset, the key capability in this role is the ability to clearly communicate with all areas of the organisation. Listen, educate and inform. You will work closely with the Cloud Platform team to develop roadmap for the enterprise, while also working with application teams to facilitate their cloud journey, with a focus on friction-free solutions.
- Contribute to the creation of a best in class Cloud roadmap, and strategies for enterprise adoption. Take inputs from Enteprise Archecture, internal customers and the Cloud Platform Team.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Engage and manage stakeholders for the purposes of gathering feedback and offering guidance.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud, deployment of greenfield and brownfield applications to cloud environments.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- 5+ years’ experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Comprehensive experience with at least one of: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud products and architecture / delivery of solutions in this space.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- aIntegrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.