Elite Lending Corp
Job position: Communication Officer (NOC 1123)
Full time & permanent position – 37.5 hours per week – $29 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated Communications Officer to join our team. The Communications Officer will support our internal and external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communication strategy that includes corporate branding, media outreach and social media content creation based on our target audience.
- Research, write, edit and distribute content, including press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs and newsletters, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles and strategies, and to keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
- Coordinate special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists and maintain a media database.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field (essential).
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in communications strategy development (essential).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A portfolio of work available for review.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, only the right applicant will be contacted for an interview.
- Address Unit A201 – 9000 Bill Fox Way, Burnaby BC V5J 5J3