YG Framing Ltd. is hiring 6 Concrete finishers
Company Name: YG Framing Ltd.
Company Address: 161-7101 A, 120 Street, Delta, BC, V4E 2A9
NOC GROUP: 7282
Position Available: 6
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Work Location: As Same as Company Address
Job Type: FULL TIME – PERMANENT
SALARY: $30.50-32.50 / Hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Requirement and Skills:
• Education: Completion of secondary
• Work Experience: Minimum 2 years of related work experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
• Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
• Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
• Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
• Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
• Waterproof or restore concrete surfaces, using appropriate compounds.
• Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
Please apply by email: email@example.com
- Address Delta, BC