Position: Sales Director
Hiring for Richmond, BC, Canada
US BeerSAVER Systems Inc. is a leading provider of beverage control systems that is revolutionizing the hospitality industry. By installing the BeerSAVER System, establishments can manage their inventory more effectively. BeerSAVER Systems has offices located in New York, Hong Kong and Vancouver. Products designed by BeerSAVER Systems are recognized as innovative and unique. BeerSAVER offers differentiated and reliable solutions, backed by world-class customer support.
BeerSAVER Systems seeks qualified Sales Director, who will be based in the head office in Vancouver, BC to help keep our revenue engine running, meeting the sales targets through effective planning and budgeting and conducting sales prospecting and territory development. Our ideal Sales Director must be very clear about his/her role in the company in selling products to all sales channels and has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. He/She is also responsible for devising strategies and techniques necessary for achieving company objectives in different regional offices through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, projecting future performance, and organising a variety of national and regional programs to drive overall business growth.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings, competitors, and industry.
- Support Channel Partners to create net new customer opportunities and upgrade/expansion opportunities in customer accounts.
- Identify opportunities to up-see and cross-sell.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Hire, train, motivate, advise, and extract the best out of each sales employee.
- Set and manage sales goals and quotas.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach.
- Supports regional and national sales & marketing programs to drive overall sales effectiveness.
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the company.
- Meet with potential customers and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs.
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them.
- Oversee and support the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration or equivalent.
- 3+ years in sales or account management within a corporate setting.
- Experience managing large account portfolios.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Superb leadership ability.
- Ability to travel about 20% of the time.
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
We are looking for people who are self-starters, dependable, hardworking, and are searching for a career. You are looking for a company that treats you well as a strong producer. You also want to be part of a company where you are heard and can really make a difference in the company’s growth and direction. You share a “sky is the limit” attitude with the right people.
Please email (email@example.com) resumes and cover letters with Sales Director in the subject line.
* Salary range $92,000 to $99,000 per annum, based on experience
** This is a full-time permanent position.
*** We thank all applicants for your interest; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Compensation 92,000 - 99,000 CAD 92,000 - 99,000 Month
- Address 10691 Shellbridge Way, Richmond, BC