Come Work & Play at St. Eugene Resort! In the East Kootenay’s we value work-life balance. We are family and community oriented, and have a huge appreciation for nature and all that the outdoors offers. We want experienced individuals to contribute to our growth while enjoying their off time, have flexible scheduling opportunities and a living wage.
St. Eugene Resort is offering seasonal employment in a growing region that offers close access to nearby recreation such as world-class golf courses and biking, endless skiing, hiking, and walking trails. Live in affordable communities like Marysville, Kimberley, or Cranbrook.
Seasonal Employment includes these great benefits:
Free Golf – Discounted Food & Beverage – Competitive Wages – Friends & Family Room Rates and so much more !
• Ability to accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking
• The ability to display creativity in food preparation and presentation
• The ability to determine which kitchen equipment or tools should be used for which jobs, with the ability to operate the equipment or tools in a safe manner
• Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team by being helpful, respectful, approachable and team oriented, building strong working relationships and a positive work environment, is responsible, honest, loyal, interacts with others tactfully, resolves conflicts appropriately, and adapts to change.
• Demonstrated accountability by planning, managing time well, being on time, being cost conscious, thinking of better ways of doing things, demonstrates ability to follow instructions, maintains appropriate appearance, complies with team Member policies and procedures, and has a willingness to learn
• Demonstrates a high level of Guest Focus by striving for high guest satisfaction, going out of way to be helpful and pleasant and making it as easy as possible on the guest rather than self, department, or organization
• Knowledge of functions and promotions of the St. Eugene Golf, Resort & Casino and knowledge of the surrounding area
Our ideal candidate is ambitious and willing to learn and take on new challenges. Successful applicants will have the ability to manage their time and work with others to accomplish our goals while taking pride in the quality of their work. We are embracing a team environment and are looking for people that want both themselves and others to succeed, and for those who hope to have input into their environment to spur growth.
Conditions of Employment:
Must be able to endure frequent bending, lifting, stooping, standing and walking. Some heavy lifting and carrying of objects are required. Employees should be prepared to work in an indoor and outdoor climate with varying degrees of temperature. Must be flexible to work both evenings and morning shifts, holidays and weekends.
- Compensation $17-$21 / Hour CAD $17-$21 / Hour Month
- Address 7777 Mission Rd, Cranbrook, British Columbia V1C, Canada
- This job has expired!