Custom frame and mirror assembler(NOC: 7272)
Big brothers moving services
A-2323 Old Dollarton Rd, North Vancouver, BC V7H 1A9
We currently have 3 positions available for Custom frame and mirror assembler.
These are full time-permanent positions and we want the ideal candidates to join our team as soon as possible.
Job Location: Various locations, willing to relocate
Hours: 30 Hours / Week
Salary: $23-25 per hour
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be assemble, or prepare specifications
- Mark outlines, or size of parts.
- Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished goods
- Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures, and related products
- Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
- Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit using glue and clamps to reinforce joints using nails, screws, or other fasteners
- Completion of Secondary School
- 2 or more years of related experience
- Valid driver’s licence or be able to obtain a driver’s licence
- Attention to detail
Please send your resume via email at: email@example.com