Looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within Purolator? This is your opportunity to help us deliver on our customers’ promises.
Location: Burnaby, BC
Hours of Work: 20 hours/week, Monday to Friday, hours may vary
Wage: Starting $18.40/hr, $19.58/hr after 3 months. Top rate of $24.68/hr after 4 years.
- Data entry (spreadsheet, reports, etc.)
- Will be responsible for performing a relief function in any classification for temporary fluctuations in volume, absenteeism, vacation coverage, temporary vacancies or emergencies.
- Communicate directly with customers via email & phone
- Working on various programs on computer
- Resolution of problem shipments, returns
- Dealing with customers/contact centers via phone
- Scanning/sorting/moving freight in and around the department
- Assisting the retail staff and other clerical staff when required
- Maintain efficient clerical operations and implementation of policies and procedures;
- Other duties as assigned
- Data entry skills and experience
- Knowledge of all operational policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Must be able to lift 70lbs
- Must be a team-player
- Must exhibit strong customer service skills
- Ability to correspond to employees and customers in a professional and business-like fashion