Requisition ID: 285911
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are looking for a developer to join our dynamic, fast-paced team. We engaged in a variety of development projects that utilize different technology stacks to contribute to the global security mandate at SAP.
ON AN AVERAGE WEEK, YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
- Collaboratively design new features in a team environment that extends to colleagues in remote locations and across different functions at SAP.
- Work closely with our researchers and engineers to build, integrate, test and deploy your amazing innovations and algorithms into our production systems.
- Assess new technology projects and tools, or migrate our environments to new versions to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as independently
- Believe in technology can make amazing things happen, willing to be the catalyst for change
- Knowledge of various programming languages (Java, C++) and database technologies
- Demonstrable interest in information security preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a software development organization. Intern experience counts!
WORK LOCATION: This position will be located in Vancouver, BC
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
- Address 910 Mainland St, Vancouver, BC, Canada