Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million of Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We’re also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
We’re looking for a Digital Solution Specialist (DSS) to work in partnership with the digital sales team, while reporting to the Local & Regional Digital Manager. The ideal candidate will excel in a fast paced environment and provide day-to-day support for the Western Canada territory and sales reps. DSS will manage digital orders at the CRM level, which includes the creation of Insertion Orders, order adjustments during campaign life cycle and liaising billing adjustments.
What you will do…
- Creation of all Insertion Orders from Local sales teams in CRM system
- Adjust orders with accuracy in CRM system as requested by sales
- Monitor Digital orders using CRM system through campaign life cycle
- Responsible for all billing inquiries and adjustments within Western Canada sales orders
- Collaboration with Digital Solutions Specialist team to action on At Risk Reports
- Communication with sales teams around campaign details and requirements
- Retrieving Insertion Orders from sales and pushing orders through approval stages
- Assisting Digital Solutions Specialist team with campaign reporting, campaign set-up and ad trafficking on a need to basis
What you will bring…
- Previous experience in a data entry, data operations or coordinator within an advertising environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong communication skills
- Organization is key to success in this role
- Able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication abilities for internal and external relationship management
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”
- Flexibility to work from home even after the pandemic ends
- Your choice of hardware and software (iPhone or Android/Mac or PC etc.)
- As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently
- Not from the city? No problem! Rogers invites candidates to apply no matter where you are located as you will be working remotely.
- Address Vancouver, BC, Canada