We are excited to be seeking additional Early Childhood staff to come join our Licensed Early Years programs. Our programs include a Licensed Infant and Toddler room, Head Start Preschool, 3-5 group care, and School aged/Afterschool care room.
Early Childhood Assistants and Early Childhood Educators for full time positions with competitive wages and benefits available after completing a three-month probation.
Starting wage between $16.00 – $19.00 depending on experience and certification (With wage increase after one year of employment) We participate in the government wage enhancement program for all ECE certified staff ($2 per hour wage top up).
You would be assisting in planning and delivering curriculum within our program that is rich in family and community-based activities. You would promote developmentally appropriate growth opportunities, by providing activities that are cognitively stimulating, culturally reflective, creatively rewarding, socially and emotionally satisfying, physically challenging and of course fun for children of all ages.
The Early Childhood field of employment is a very rewarding career as you are working with children during their most developmentally important years.
- Valid E.C.E. or E.C.A License
- Experience working with young children
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid First Aid and CPR (or willingness to take it)
- Immunization Records
- Clear Criminal Record Check.
- Compensation 16.00 - 19.00 CAD 16.00 - 19.00 Month
- Address 680 Seahawk Drive, Campbell River, British Columbia V9H 1V8, Canada