The mission of the Paid Media Department is to reach new and existing clients with targeted content, accelerating brand awareness and driving relevant traffic to stores and Aritzia.com.
As a leader of the Paid Media department, you will shape the way we build meaningful relationships with the people who love our products and the people who will. In this role, you will lead and motivate the team responsible for developing, implementing, and managing all Aritzia performance marketing. As the Senior Director, Paid Media, a newly formed team, you will play a critical role to develop the performance marketing strategy, resource plan, measurement approach and operating model for the function. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia—while enjoying one yourself.
As the Senior Director, Paid Media, you will lead the team in;
- Creating an audience-focused strategy to drive awareness and purchase behavior through the use of paid programs
- Ensuring communications are tailored, relevant and brand-propelling
- Connecting with our clients in a customized and innovative way
- Building scalable and optimized paid programs with a multi-million dollar advertising budget by partnering with best in class third parties
- Analyzing our targeted marketing across all platforms to optimize spend to most effective tactics
- Establishing performance indicators that will be used to measure the success of our program
- Working with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
- Educating internal stakeholders to build collective knowledge of and gain support for program optimization
The Senior Director, Paid Media has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia’s Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The drive to take on new challenges with the self-motivation for continuous personal and team development
- An ability to set the standard for operations, investing in world-class processes to boost team and business results
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and inspire the team to reach their highest potential
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and/or applicable certifications, including managing:
- Direct response campaigns
- Ads across multiple platforms (Search, Social, Display, Affiliates, Connected TV)
- A/B tests and experiments for media programs
- Media platform data analysis
- Marketing attribution and measurement
- eCommerce analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Structuring scalable media programs in a retail environment or industry with high SKU count
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add value to the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- A keen eye for identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- A-OK Commissary & Café – Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET – Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace – Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office – Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities – Facilities include private parent’s room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program – From out of town? No problem – we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages – A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount – Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits – Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras – A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety – Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
- Address 611 Alexander St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1E1, Canada