Monstercat has an exciting opportunity for an emerging eCommerce Specialist to join our three person Apparel team!
You will be responsible for managing the Monstercat shops: both online and in our small store in our HQ Vancouver office. Day-to-day you’ll be responding to customer inquiries, classifying, inputting, tracking, and maintaining inventory and product supply, and working closely with the Apparel, Design, Marketing, and Tech departments to merchandise items in the estores and physical shop. This is a great role for someone with foundational Shopify experience who is excited to support Monstercat’s mission to empower the artist community.
- Partner with the warehouse to own the inventory management process, ensuring data integrity, accurate cycle counts, and functional API integrations at all times.
- Plan, execute and evaluate merchandise sales opportunities at all Monstercat events to deliver best-in-class sales.
- Order supplies and materials required to maintain seamless department processes.
- Ensure that Monstercat’s HQ display area is properly merchandised and periodically refreshed.
- Maintain accurate and insightful reporting of apparel department receipts and invoicing for all department expenses.
- Own the customer service function for all retail fronts, ensuring a great customer experience from beginning to end of the customer journey.
- Own the eCommerce merchandising function for all online retail properties, ensuring all marketing assets, merchandise information, and presales are prepped and ready for launch.
- Constantly improve our online retail website functionality by adding new apps and retiring old versions.
- Track promo requests and oversee the creation of discount offerings.
Skills and Experience…
- Bachelor’s degree, Diploma, or Certificate in Business Administration/Commerce or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Experience managing Shopify estores is a must
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience managing local and international logistics
- Several years of customer support experience and a passion for it
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Detail-oriented and very organized
- The ability to learn new technology and problem solve
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter, driven to meet and exceed objectives
- Ability to lift 40lb packages.
Why join Monstercat? We offer the opportunity to…
- Work with smart, driven, and passionate people in a fun and collaborative environment
- Work at the forefront of music innovation
- Be creative & strategic
- Be rewarded with more opportunity
- Utilize a comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits package
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with offices in L.A., California and Singapore, Monstercat is North America’s largest independent electronic music label. We’ve mastered the art of innovation to award-winning levels – we connect an unparalleled roster of chart-topping artists with fans worldwide, all the while partnering music with distribution players and partnerships that maximize impact. Powered by a collection of creative music lovers and tech aficionados, we’ve successfully forged into the realms of events, apparel, and gaming with signature style.
How to Apply…
On our Monstercat Careers website, click “Apply for this Job”. To be considered for this role, please include:
- Your resume
- A personalized cover letter that highlights clearly and succinctly how your skills and experience match the specific requirements of this role
- Address 380 Railway Street, Vancouver, BC