Company Name: Dawn Construction (2018) Ltd.
Position: Electrical Superintendent (NOC 0714)
Wage Rate: $33.08per hour. 40 hours per week.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time, Day, Evening shift, as required.
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Education: College Degree/Diploma in Electrical engineering or equivalent.
Experience: 10 years of experience in estimating and managing Construction sites and teams. Solar Panel installation experience would be particularly beneficial.
Positions Available: 01
Work Locations: Various Locations in Lower Mainland
Business Location: #300 8621-201 street, Langley, BC, V2Y 0G9
- Oversee site construction with a special focus on the installation of electrical systems in new projects or inspect and repair electrical systems in an existing building.
- Work to ensure contractors’ terms are fulfilled and disputes are resolved.
- Manage project supplies so that products arrive on time and are purchased at the lowest possible cost.
- Supervise workers, managers, and contractors to ensure their work follows plans and is on schedule, and within budget.
- Provide direction during functional performance testing electrical systems.
- Plan the electrical components of a construction project and prepare a construction schedule in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Advise senior management of potential problems, work interferences or schedule difficulties while assisting in resolving these conflicts.
- Examine technology, organizational resources, and the demands of the market to plan or give procedures for projects which are practicable or possible.
- Review electrical changes received from the architect to ensure they are complete and up to standards and review subcontractor prices on these changes.
- Deliberate with management on the requirements and procedures for project execution.
- Assist with construction, electrical services installation as required.
- Heavy workloads.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly dedicated to safety and quality procedures
- Fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- After-hours work required
- Excellent Communication
- Problem Solving
Employer: Dawn Construction (2018) Ltd.
PLEASE SEND RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY FAX: 1-604-427-0676
- Address 8621-201 street, Langley, BC, V2Y 0G9