End-User Support Analyst II
Do you love technology and know how to use it? Do you thrive on the daily challenges of working in a constantly evolving field? For members of Best Buy’s Technology Team, the answer is “Yes.” More than techies, our Technology team members bring planning, strategy and even communication skills to bear in helping the company grow.
What you’ll be doing…
- Be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of L2/L3 services
- Working independently as well as within groups to resolve end user-related issues
- Supporting Teams and Systems including but not limited to: Enterprise Citrix, Virtual & Physical Desktop, Mobile Phone Support, Identity & Access Management, Printers, e-fax, Email Messaging, Windows 10, and Mac OS
- Working closely with the Senior End User Experience Analyst team, other internal teams, as well as multiple outsourced service provides
- Participating in project and operations support work
We hope you are passionate about…
- Customer service – our team strives to provide the best end-user support experience possible
- Innovation – as a tech company we are constantly changing and evolving; an openness and willingness to embrace change is critical
- Learning – you have a passion for learning new technology, and willing to share your knowledge with others in a supportive manner
- Opportunity – Identifying inefficiencies surrounding manual steps and implementing/designing automation solutions to improve or remove unnecessary tasks
What you’ve done…
- 2+ years’ experience supporting Mac Operating Systems in a medium/large enterprise environment with a strong aptitude for troubleshooting Mac OS and applications is required, and experience using JAMF is preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience supporting Windows Operating Systems in a medium/large enterprise environment with a strong aptitude for troubleshooting Windows OS and applications is required, and experience with Microsoft On-Premise and Cloud Based Systems (Intune, 365 Admin, etc) is preferred.
- You have experience with Identity and Access Administration, Desktop Deployment, File and Print Servers, Desktop and Virtualization, Application Packaging, Mobile Device Management, Enterprise Antivirus Management
- Citrix, Microsoft, and JAMF Certifications are preferred
- Knowledge about Cloud and adopting cloud technologies to support End User Services platform
- You have a background in standard IT technologies and a strong understanding of ITIL
- You have experience working in a customer service-oriented role in large complex and fast paced environments.
- Knowledge in Automation using tools such as API’s, and PowerApps, to integrate different End User Technologies together to reduce manual tasks and empower users with more self-serve tools
- Understanding of any scripting languages such as Apple/Java/Shell script and Powershell
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology
- Address 8800 Glenlyon Pkwy, Burnaby, BC