SynergyAspen’s purpose is to reduce our client’s environmental footprint. We are an environmental consulting firm that provides clients with exceptional service and value, and our employees with meaningful employment. Our areas of expertise include contaminated sites, natural sciences, and reclamation services.
Do your values resonate with our company purpose? We are growing!
Are you looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your entrepreneurial spirit and develop your career? We are currently recruiting for an Environmental Account Manager to join our teams in both our Fort St. John and Port Moody offices.
As an Environmental Account Manager, you are responsible for managing a client portfolio in a cost effective, innovative, and value-added manner to meet or exceed client objectives in compliance with all regulatory requirements. You will work with our clients to plan, budget, and manage the direction of a project portfolio and shares SynergyAspen’s relentless drive for continuous improvement. You will report to the Operations Manager.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Provide an exceptional client experience consistent with SynergyAspen standards.
- Manage client portfolios and ensure the completion of deliverables on time, on scope and on budget.
- Prepare and assist in the preparation and execution of proposals.
- Manage client budgets, and review and sign-off on monthly invoices.
- Supervise and provide mentorship and training to project staff.
- Facilitate effective communication amongst clients, project staff, and internal divisions.
- Ensure chargeability goals are met for yourself and your reports and provide ongoing evaluation of workloads.
- Strengthen relationships and expand services with existing clients through cross-selling SynergyAspen’s various expanding lines of business (contaminated sites, natural sciences, and reclamation).
- Undertake occasional travel to Calgary, Fort St. John, Vancouver, or other destinations to meet with clients or to deliver staff training, as needed.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
What You Offer to SynergyAspen
- Energy, intelligence, and integrity. Your drive for exceptional client experience is relentless.
- Proactively lead and collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Reliable attention to details that matter most, remarkable accuracy, and professional organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, technical writing, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate our corporate values and behaviours.
- 10 + years experience in the industry.
- Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D. in a related discipline and a professional designation (e.g., P.Eng, P.Geo, P.Chem, P.Ag. etc.) recognized in BC or AB.
- Experience in contaminated sites, natural sciences, or reclamation, with preference given to candidates with practical knowledge of BC OGC Regulations.
- Experience in managing large portfolios, technically complex projects, managing budgets > $2M/year, and overseeing cost controls.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Office, and Teams. Proficiency with Android / IOS.
What SynergyAspen Offers to You
- Autonomy, an opportunity to expand your expertise, and work for a company with integrity of purpose.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive extended health benefits.
- Flexible work hours and remote work options.
- Pet friendly offices.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Eligibility for educational and professional membership dues reimbursements.
- Address Fort St. John