Van CT Promotions, a direct marketing force changing the way consumers view brands across the Burnaby area, is looking for an innovative & team-oriented individual to join our event marketing & promotions team as an Entry Level Event Marketing Assistant!
If you are an outgoing & organized people pleaser who is ready to take on the task of coordinating, planning, and hosting special events/promotional marketing events designed to increase brand revenue and brand recognition amongst consumers throughout the Burnaby area, then this is the role for you!
Entry Level Event Marketing Assistant Areas of Responsibility:
- Assisting with marketing research, product launches, brand promotions, and test markets
- Attending product knowledge and marketing communication strategy meetings with the marketing team on a weekly basis
- Creating and hosting promotional & field marketing promotional events for our clients while focusing on creating brand awareness and increasing brand revenue
- Promoting our clients brand names, products, and/or services by developing and supporting sales promotion, direct advertising, and direct marketing programs (direct consumer communication is involved)
- Working closely with the event marketing and sales promotion team to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc.) to ensure successful revenue and consumer awareness goals are reached
- Providing coordination and project management to ensure event and marketing promotion success
Entry Level Event Marketing Assistant Skills & Knowledge:
- 1-3 years of experience in retail, sales, hospitality, or a customer-focused support role is preferred
- Exception communication skills – both verbal & written
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience managing projects and working with deadlines is recommended
- Familiarity with integrated marketing communications and sales promotion tactics
Benefits of working with us as a Event Marketing Associate:
- Collaborative group culture: Camaraderie comes before competition and our team-driven culture is what gives us our edge. When one person wins, we all do.
- Personalized Coaching: Our seasoned leaders know just what feedback and guidance to provide our newest executives. We provide individualized training to help you learn the basic skills of running a successful business campaign.
- Networking: Networking is the foundation of our success. Meet and greets with business leaders, industry experts, and other influencers give you a chance to glean fresh knowledge and strengthen your marketing management skills.
- Travel Opportunities: Whether it’s a regional training or a trip to an exotic locale for our R&R retreat, we enjoy many adventures as a team. These excursions are great rewards for hard work, and our ability to experience them together makes them even better!
To learn more about this opportunity, Apply NOW!
- Compensation 32,616-40,000 CAN CAD 32,616-40,000 CAN Month
- Address 2604 - 4720 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 4N2