Chung Hing Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1978, Chung Hing Co., Ltd. is a food and beverage company based in Vancouver. Chung Hing provides exquisite products imported from Asia to local grocery stores, restaurants and other customers. Food and related general merchandise are our main products. For decades, we have been committed to providing high quality products and services to our customers.
We are currently looking for a Finance Manager to oversee the company and administer the company’s financial and accounting activities.
The Duties of the Finance Manager
As our future Finance Manager, the following duties are expected to be performed:
– Provide recommendations, insights, and solutions to improve the company’s financial performance;
– Develop budget plan for eachfiscal year; revenue projection, and overall operational cost;
– Overall responsibility for all accounting matters which includes full-cycle accounting and oversight of banking functions;
– Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements and financial management reports;
– Prepare reports on financial and operational performance, key issues and business trends;
– Complete financial evaluations of new business opportunities;
– Develop and maintain cash flow and income statement forecasts;
– Provide business decision support based on proper analysis and business intelligence.
The Requirements of the Finance Manger
– Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or in a related field;
– Minimum 5 years of experience in a related position is required;
– Professional CPA/CA/CGA accounting designation is preferred;
– Be a highly-skilled financial leader with demonstrated track record;
– Able to pay close attention to detail and have the ability to understand the bigger picture and relevance;
– Proficiency with Excel and MS Word.
– $28-$32/Hourly(40 weekly hours);
– Comfortable office environment and great working atmosphere.
Standard Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address 8595 Fraser Street, Vancouver, BC