The mission of the Business Finance Department is to maximize Aritzia’s financial performance with an entrepreneurial mindset
As a member of the Business Finance Department, you will be part of the team responsible for producing insightful financial analysis, effectively managing Aritzia’s financial assets and providing senior leadership with the required information and analysis to make informed business decisions. As the Senior Analyst, Business Finance, you will support in in Aritzia’s future growth by providing strategic and innovative financial insights and solutions to support the growing business. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in Finance to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Analyst, Business Finance, you will support with:
- Planning the business in the short and long term in alignment with departmental and corporate objectives and strategies including but not limited to sales, labour, expenses, P&L, and more
- Proactively maximizing financial performance and drive smart spending through informed and fact based business decisions
- Providing the Leadership Team visibility into performance results with relevant and timely intelligence
The Senior Analyst, Business Finance has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia’s Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Microsoft Excel mastery
- Proven, recent experience in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Analysis
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café – Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET – Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace – Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office – Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities – Facilities include private parent’s room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program – From out of town? no problem – we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages – A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount – Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits – Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras – A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety – Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
- Address 611 Alexander St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1E1, Canada