The mission of the Treasury Department is to safeguard our cash and investments and minimize financial risks.
As a key member of the Treasury Department, you will safeguard the company’s cash and investments and minimize any financial risks related to liquidity, debt balances, and foreign exchange. As the Sr. Manager, Treasury, you will play a pivotal role in managing Aritzia’s financial assets and providing senior leadership with the required information to make informed business decisions. With your valuable contribution to the business in this role, you will be rewarded and recognized for your expertise and impact.
As the Senior Manager, Treasury you will:
- Govern banking and payment processing accounts, including bank relationship management and credit card contracts
- Optimize the company’s cash position by ensuring cash is in the right place at the right time, including managing store cash collection and support with investment transactions
- Support to ensure Aritzia’s capital structure provides the ability to invest & grow by maximizing liquidity and maintaining the lowest blended cost of capital
- Support to manage Aritzia’s foreign exchange risk exposure and currency position through transaction support and hedging
The Senior Manager, Treasury has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia’s Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café – Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET – Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace – Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office – Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities – Facilities include private parent’s room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program – From out of town? No problem – we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages – A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount – Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits – Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras – A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more
- Health & Safety – Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
- Address 611 Alexander St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1E1, Canada