Bannister Ford Dawson Creek is looking for a results/team oriented, happy to help Financial Services Consultant to join our team. A Financial Services Consultant assists our customers through the finance process, protects the legal welfare of the dealership and offers a wide range of financial and insurance products to our customers. If you are an individual with a high degree of integrity, proven success in the automotive field, and a commitment to excellence, we would like to talk to you.
What we Offer
- Above average income with a competitive pay structure.
- Good work/life balance with a regular schedule and all statutory holidays off.
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits (80-100%) and a health spending account.
- A supportive team environment that allows you to grow your skill level and achieve your earning potential.
- Relocation Bonus
Bannister Ford is a dynamic Ford dealership located in Dawson Creek, British Columbia. Part of the Bannister Automotive Group, we are B.C. family owned and operated with a strong belief in family values and integrity. If you would like to bring your outstanding attitude and skills to the Bannister Ford team, please forward your resume and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Areas of Responsibility
- Ensures high sales and delivery standards are met or exceeded for each customer.
- Protects the legal and financial welfare of the dealership.
- Submits finance and lease applications and secures approvals for customers.
- Completes all purchase agreements, bills of sale, finance contracts, lease agreements, applications for registration and all other documents necessary for the sale and lease of vehicles and ensure these are completed accurately.
- Organizes and completes lien payouts.
- Conducts daily review of new programs and incentives offered by the manufacturer and that there is a clear understanding of the programs.
- Ensures all products are presented to every customer every time.
- Maintains involvement with the Sales department.
- Ensures any issues with Accounting processing deals must be dealt within a short time period.
- Ensures every customer is contacted daily until deal is finalized by delivery or deal is cancelled.
- Attends meetings and training sessions as required.
- Understands and follows all applicable regulations.
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience in the automotive industry.
- Experience in finance and insurance.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and results oriented.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Great relationship building skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Professional and personable demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A high degree of follow through and commitment to excellence.
- Computer skills.
- VSA License or ability to obtain.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Address 1609 Alaska Ave, Dawson Creek, British Columbia V1G 1Z9, Canada