CDS Group of Companies is the single contact for National and International clients looking for efficient and cost-effective supply-chain solutions for the Canadian market.
Specializing in Ambient, Refrigerated, and Frozen supply chain food and beverage services, we strive to offer exceptional customer service to our clients, while promoting opportunity, and a team-first environment for our team. Our services include multi-temperature warehousing, distribution, freight and transportation management, customs brokerage, pick and pack fulfilment, cross-docking and transloading. A true “one-stop shop” operation, we can handle products from grocery to consumer goods for any company looking to improve their supply chain throughout Canada and from Canada to cross-border and international markets.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for accurately and efficiently picking various orders throughout the warehouse, specifically the Freezer, but also the cooler areas as needed.
- Inspect all items for defects or mislabels.
- Identify all products and locations by using vendor, item #s, pack size, code dates, and descriptions to ensure product is moved to correct location.
- Daily loading of product from trucks.
- Safely operate a counterbalance and reach truck in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible for general cleaning or maintenance.
Who You Are:
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Detail oriented and able to maintain high standards of accuracy.
- Able to work in a Freezer; previous experience in a multi-temperature warehouse is an asset.
- Able to follow and understand verbal and written directions.
- Must meet productivity goals after a short training period.
- Must be competent and experienced on operating counterbalance and reach truck.
- Prior experience in food products warehousing is an asset.
- Able to pass criminal background check.
Various shifts in mornings & afternoons.
- Compensation $19 ~ $22.50 / hour with a benefits package after 3 months. CAD $19 ~ $22.50 / hour with a benefits package after 3 months. Month
- Address 18351 McCartney Way, Richmond, BC