We are a growing company and expanding our services! We are looking for energetic and positive individuals to join our team to provide general residential and commercial construction cleaning.
This is a causal/temporary position, perfect for students or individuals who like to earn hours! May lead up to part time based on job demand.
Shifts include daytime (M-F: 8am-7pm) and weekends(10am-6pm). Shifts vary based on job requirements. No set shifts, may be scheduled in advanced or on call.
General duties and responsibilities overview:
- Basic cleaning responsibilities require no previous experience; experience is an asset!
- Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance.
- Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision, and to function cooperatively as part of a team.
- Ability to use cleaning tools and equipment.
- Report to Supervisor for any inquiries.
Performs periodic work/cleaning procedures:
- Dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping or scrubbing
- Wiping all necessary area assigned
- Monitor defects to report to the supervisor.
- Other duties as needed as per job requirements.
Successful candidates must:
1. MUST be able to start work ON-TIME based on job requirement.
2. MUST have steel-toe boots.
3. Be willing to work fast and efficiently.
4. Able to speak English; (Cantonese or Mandarin is an asset.)
5. Be legally eligible to work in Canada.
6. Have a positive attitude.
7. Have a phone I can contact you on.
8. Be physically fit and RELIABLE to show up for work.
9. Must have your own transportation.
10. Willing to travel based on job sites.
Job Types: Temporary, Casual
Wage: starting at $17.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends (No Sunday)
Our team are usually 2 – 6 people based on project requirements. All employees are required to wear PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) while on shift. Majority job sites allows us to social distances.
Safety and health is our number priority. We expect our staff to report their well being in a timely manner if they are unwell.
Location based on projects:
- Richmond, BC
- Vancouver, BC
- Burnaby, BC
- English (Preferred)
- Cantonese (Asset)
- Mandarin (Asset)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- Compensation $17.00 CAD $17.00 Month
- Address Richmond, BC