Job Location: Unit 17, 12871 Bathgate Way
With the latest sign-making system, efficient printing technology, excellent graphic design expertise and friendly customer service, Thunderbolt Sign is your full service sign center based in British Columbia and Alberta. Also, we offer IT services for businesses that require software and website development solutions and technical supports. Currently, we are hiring a Graphic Designer to create designs and marketing assets for commercial sign projects, websites, social media pages, and advertising platforms.
Main Job Duties
- Collaborate with the design team and project managers to apply graphic design to creative concepts based on client expectations
- Conceptualize clients requests and prepare signage samples to present ideas
- Prepare files for sign or print production and/or digital output
- Develop digital assets for website design, mobile applications, and social media
- Follow process to meet design requirements within pre-determined timeline and budget
- Review designs for errors and edit accordingly prior to completion
- Stay up to date with the latest design trends and execute new aesthetics and graphic styles to capture audiences
- Degree in Graphic Design or Industrial Design;
- Two years of experience in graphic design;
- Proficiency in CorelDRAW, and Adobe Illustrator is essential
- A strong eye for visual composition and strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask and work to a tight deadline
- Able to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Hours: 40 Hours/Week
THUNDERBOLT LED & SIGN LTD.
Please submit your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compensation $25-$28/hour CAD $25-$28/hour Month
- Address Unit 17, 12871 Bathgate Way Richmond, BC