POLYNOVA Industries Inc.
A leader in the flexible packaging industry in Western Canada is looking for a Human Resources Manager, a professional with several years of experiences in human resources matters. The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of HR operations such as administration of policies, procedures and programs of the company and also working with the management and employees to develop strategies and to promote a culture that supports service excellence and continuous improvement.
Human Resources Manager (NOC 0112)
- Understanding business and developing strategies to ensure the company’s workforce, culture, values and environment meet goals
- Providing guidance, assistance, and support to both management and employees on human resources matters
- Developing and implementing procedures, including human resources plans, communication plans, performance reviews, training programs, compensation and benefits planning and talent assessments
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Maintaining knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Ensuing a safe and healthy work environment
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in human resources management or related field
- Knowledge of principles and practices in Human Resources
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary for building relationships with peers
- Possess professional confidence in communication with employees and management
Pay: $43.50/hour Full-time
Candidates must apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Compensation $43.50/hour CAD $43.50/hour Month
- Address 101 – 11480 Blacksmith Place, Richmond, BC, Canada V7A 4X1