Surework Home Care Solutions’ vision is to enable every senior’s dream of living out their retirement in the comfort and safety of their own home. Located in Victoria B.C. on the beautiful Vancouver Island, we’re a team of passionate and caring individuals who strive to provide the best possible senior care services in Canada.
We are looking to grow our team of in-home caregivers. The right candidates will be given a flexible, supportive environment and training.
Please read the below requirements carefully and if this sounds like you, we’d love for you to apply!
Your typical day will include – not limited to:
- Running errands and doing grocery shopping
- Accompanying the senior to doctor – and other – appointments
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Light housekeeping
- Helping with hygiene needs, getting dressed, etc.
- Taking medications and assisting with other medical needs
- Doing activities and otherwise just providing pleasant company to the senior
What you’ll need to bring:
- A pleasant demeanor, compassion, and a ton of patience
- Excellent written and verbal English
- A positive attitude and high level of organization
- Minimum secondary school graduation certificate mandatory
- Valid driver’s license
- Good physical condition
- Previous caregiving experience will be helpful but is not mandatory
- Address 1095 McKenzie Ave, Victoria, British Columbia V8P 2L5, Canada