View Royal Childcare offers Preschool and Daycare services for children newborn – school age. We are fully licensed and insured childcare provider located in View Royal and Langford (Belmont). Our programs are play based and designed to promote children’s physical, social, intellectual and linguistic development.
We are now hiring Infant and Toddler Educator (ITE) to work in infant/toddler program in our Langford location.
- Responsible for carrying out program that promote physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing art.
- Arrange rooms/furniture for snack & play.
- Assist with proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
- Maintain childcare equipment and attend staff meetings to discuss the progress and problems of children.
- May act as supervisor in times of need.
- Passion to work with infants and toddlers.
- Completion of ECE/ITE (or) pursuing
- Experience in childcare
- Valid ECE/ITE license to practice
- Current Criminal Record Check
- Valid standard First-aid with CPR-C
- Doctor’s note stating that you’re eligible to work with children
- Minimum two reference letters
- Flexibility in work schedule
Benefits: (all these benefits will be applicable after probation)
- Basic medical and dental
- Paid workshop hours
- paid sick days
- holiday bonus etc.
- Address 3041, Langford Lake Road, Langford, BC