The mission of the Information Technology Department is to provide strategic advantage through the effective use of technology.
As a member of the IT Solution Delivery Department, you will be part of the team responsible for turning business requirements into solutions. As the Senior Business Analyst, Retail Technology, you will be accountable for understanding business requirements, translating business requirements into technical solution requirements, and ensuring solutions are built in accordance to these requirements. You will apply your passion for technology to unlock business value while increasing your IT and Retail knowledge through a variety of transformational technology initiatives. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in IT Solution Delivery to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Business Analyst, Retail Technology, you will:
- Participate in identify and delivering innovative retail technology solutions that meet business needs for today and tomorrow
- Translate business requirements into a scalable, user-centric retail technology design
- Ensure the solution design intent is realized and works seamlessly, extending standard functionality through the configuration of applications
- Implement structured testing to ensure functionality and to identify and address deficiencies, including developing test scripts and executing testing
- Support with the launch and maintenance of retail technology solutions
- Be aware of the change management strategy and support the training of Service Desk and business partners to maximize the benefits of new retail technology solutions
The Senior Business Analyst has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia’s Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in Marketing Cloud, IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (AAC), Product Owner, and/or Scrum Master and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café – Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET – Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Aspirational Workspace – Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office – Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities – Facilities include private parent’s room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Product Discount – Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Extras – A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety – Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
- Address Vancouver, BC