Full time & permanent position – 37.5 hours per week – $39 per hour
We’re looking for the best Information Technology System Support Officer to join the Elite Lending family. The IT System Support Officer will manage all kinds of information technology related support services which helps users and management to make effective use of the industry information systems technology. The IT System Support Officer should be skilled and experienced in information technology development plans, policies and procedures, and advice the organization on information technology issues.
- Provide first point of IT support contact for all Elite Lending staffs;
- Implement and maintain policies and goals that support the organization’s IT needs;
- Develop, implement and maintain information systems and business practices pertaining to electronic information security, capture and utilization;
- Monitor information technology service delivery and to optimize the efficiency, performance and the quality of application software;
- Help business operations groups utilize information systems technology to improve their efficiency;
- Provide technical assistance to project teams and undertake technical project roles when required; supporting the roll-out of new applications and solutions;
- Ensure system and data security is maintained at a high standard and the integrity of the Elite Lending network is not compromised;
- Troubleshoot technical issues to resolution and/or escalate to supplier or partner organizations as required and oversees necessary upgrades;
- Expedite the repair of hardware faults and software configuration problems, notifying or forwarding to relevant suppliers in a timely manner;
- Keep up to date with industry developments;
- Oversee and ensure operating within the information technology support services’ budget.
Requirements and qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience in Information Technology field, including 3 years of significant experience in IT services and support
- Post-secondary education
- Detail oriented with an excellent foundation in software development and support, stakeholder management, requirement development and analytical skills
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedure
- A high level of self-motivation and energy
- An optimistic, “can-do” attitude
- Very strong analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, only the right applicant will be contacted for an interview.
- Address Burnaby, BC