Lab Manager and Research Technologist
ImmuneChem Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a private-owned biotechnology company based in Burnaby specializing in the research and development of antibodies and assay kits.
The successful applicant will be expected to work, under minimal supervision, to manage and oversee the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the research laboratory; and to assist Senior Management in maintaining efficient, cost-effective lab activities.
Perform laboratory Standard Operating Procedures included but not limited to:
- Participate in the research and development activities of antibody and assay development, cell culture and mouse hybridoma development;
- Investigate and explore new methods and technologies for project advancement;
- Perform data analysis and result interpretation; prepare technical reports, summary and protocols; and maintain accurate and timely records;
- Oversee management of laboratory supplies, reagents, and equipment;
- Assist with product order procedures, and promote products sales.
- Provide training and guidance to junior personals;
- Lead laboratory safety and regulatory operations.
- Experience across day to day lab management and health and safety is essential;
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Microbiology/Immunology with minimum 3 years working experience.
- Possesses good organizational, communication, computer skills;
- High degree of personal accountability, with the ability to work independently and deliver results within project specific timelines;
- Self-motivated, Attention to detail, passionate about your work, and enthusiastic about contributing to building a positive team spirit.
$22-28/hour plus performance bonus based on qualification and experience.
First three months probation period is required.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding position, please submit your Resume, Cover letter and salary requirements.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
- Compensation $22-$28/hour CAD $22-$28/hour Month
- Address Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada