START GROWING YOUR CAREER WITH NATIONAL AWARD OF EXCELLENCE WINNER – PARA SPACE LANDSCAPING
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO JOIN!
We are an essential service working outdoors! We have made several policy changes to ensure the safety of our employees remain our #1 priority while providing steady work.
Are you looking for a career path to start your rewarding career in landscaping?
Do you want to make a positive impact on the environment and people’s lives?
- Ability to GROW within the company
- Competitive Wages
- Year-Round, Full-Time Career
- Working on a diverse team
- Work-life balance = Never work weekends, evenings, holidays
- Unlimited time off policy
- 4% Paid Vacation
- All-Inclusive Staff Social Events
- SWAG/Prize Giveaways
- Personal Protective Equipment Provided
- Education and Apprenticeship Sponsorship
- Free In-House Seminar Program
- Extended Health Care
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Employee Assistance Program
Your Duties & Responsibilities!
- Maintain beautiful landscapes around Metro Vancouver by performing lawncare, bedwork, pruning, etc.
- Contribute to a positive, hardworking team
- Work in a fast-paced work environment delivering timely results
- Strive to complete high-quality work going above and beyond
- BC Driver’s License & Vehicle
Landscaping is a rewarding career that positively impacts the environment and people! Did you know:
- Landscapes and plants have a wide range of health benefits to improve heart health, depression, obesity, stress, blood pressure, short-term memory, anxiety, and more!
- Landscapes reduce pollution, storm water runoff, control temperature extremes, etc.
- Landscaping outside boosts your immune system
Maintain beautiful landscapes around Metro Vancouver!!!
DAY IN THE LIFE: https://youtu.be/lGejxVCGsUo
HERE’S WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES SAY ABOUT THEIR CAREERS https://www.paraspaceinc.com/my-internship-at-para-space
Para Space is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all our employees! Candidates: Please note we thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Compensation $19.50-30.00+ CAD $19.50-30.00+ Month
- Address Vancouver, Richmond, Surrey (Metro Vancouver)