Requisition ID: 285111
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP’s Globalization Product Management (GPM) group proactively manages the globalization of SAP’s product offerings inconsistency with the overall company strategy. We enable SAP’s customers to continuously run a global solution according to their local/country-specific needs.
We are currently looking for professionals in Vancouver, Canada in order to assist with the roll-in of legal requirements and the roll-out of new localizations for Canada, across the complete SAP HCM portfolio which includes both On-Premise and SuccessFactors solutions.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Product Management is responsible for the success, quality, costs, and delivery of a product as defined in the product portfolio.
- Up to date knowledge of Canada legislation and policies that impact HXM / Payroll / Tax
- Develops and drives the product vision, the road map, and the corresponding usage plan.
- Make proposals about in-house developments or partnerships on the product level
- Ensures the delivery of high-quality products pursuant to customer requirements:
- Translation of customer requirements into a product backlog
- Creation and maintenance of a backlog
- Prioritizes and describes the product backlog.
- Delivers high-quality specifications according to customer and user requirements, with the goal of creating a competitive advantage for SAP SuccessFactors.
- Understanding customer business requirements, collect and be able to synthesize requirements
- Interaction and collaboration with a partner on the integration between SAP products and the partners’ products
- Ensures the maintenance and compliance of the product until the defined end of life for the product.
- Completion of expert tests and validation of the planned and implemented scope across the entire product lifecycle
- Drive and contributes to the rollout plan.
- Works in close collaboration with other teams, such as development, quality, and partner management.
- Coordinates the gathering and integration of feedback from different stakeholders, especially from customers and User Groups (Special Interest Groups)
- Gain market & customer insight: Understands and follows latest technology trends and customer requirements to identify growth opportunities for SAP.
- Providing a local contact point for key global customers to assist in maintaining good customer relations
- Provide local product expertise when required to support sales initiatives and customer demonstrations
- Customer message handling, when required, providing specialist local knowledge to help achieve a successful resolution
- Be curious and learn new solutions across the SAP portfolio of products
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong background on HCM process and tools
- Excellent knowledge about the Canadian HCM legislation and local market needs
- Strong customer focus and business process driven
- Enthusiasm for taking initiative and ability to work independently
- Team spirit and ability to work with virtual and local teams
- Ability to think creatively and champion new ideas and ways of working
- Ability to manage different stakeholder communities and their expectations
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the area of HCM
- Experience of Canadian payroll an advantage
- Working experience in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience of working as part of a virtual team with differing time zones
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
- Address 910 Mainland St, Vancouver, BC, Canada