ENK CONSTRUCTION CORP. provides various real estate developments including large and small commercial and residential developments, renovations, additions and remodeling. We can add the updated touches you want, or completely tear the existing room down and rebuild it all from scratch.
As our Marketing Manager, you are responsible for overseeing all marketing activities and building brand awareness for our company.
- Plan, direct, and evaluate all marketing efforts for the company
- Develop company’s market strategy; recommend and identify competitive advantages for the company
- Develop annual marketing budget for approval by senior management; manage established marketing budget
- Outline, schedule, and spearhead the development of proposals and collateral marketing materials
- Curate image-driven portfolios of the company’s projects
- Develop slide presentations for interviews and presentations to potential clients
- Arrange professional photography of projects
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Oversee and manage the website; ensure accuracy and updates for new projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or in a relevant field
- 5 years of work experience in marketing management
- Experience conducting market analysis and developing annual strategic plans
- Proficiency with social media channels, Microsoft Office applications, and website editing tools
- Proven track record of positive client results from previous campaigns
- Ability to maintain a high-level of professionalism while under stress and deadlines
Work Location: Vancouver
Job type: Permanent; Full Time
Compensation: $30.00 – $35.00
Schedule: 8 hours shift, Monday to Friday
Please submit your resume to email@example.com to apply.