Marketing Manager – Full Time
VoPay International Inc. – Vancouver, BC
Job Ref # 100031
About VoPay International Inc.
VoPay is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The VoPay Platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. At VoPay, we have one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today’s digital economy.
VoPay is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Marketing Manager will work with the marketing team, support teams (such as programmers and development), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define KPIs and quarterly marketing goals, create strategic plans to achieve those goals and measure success.
- Plan and execute all marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, campaign management, lead generation, content strategy, email marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Create engaging content in text, image, and video format for social media and marketing campaigns.
- Manage social media platforms producing engaging content and copy.
- Copywriting for on-site SEO, website, weekly blogs, case studies and ad copy.
- Create documentation of digital marketing processes and procedures.
- Develop and innovate creative approaches to increase website visits and leads.
- Produce and send the monthly newsletter and other email programs, consulting with stakeholders from across the organization
- Oversee graphic design elements for all marketing materials, such as ad creatives, banners and presentations.
- Manage VoPay website & Blog (creating landing pages, writing weekly blog posts and news articles, tracking users and analytics).
- Work with VoPay partners to develop joint marketing campaigns and collateral.
- Manage VoPays public relations including press releases, announcements, and other communications.
- Plan and execute panel meetings and seminars as well as secure VoPay’s participation in various external conferences.
- Manage the budgets and contracts for all marketing materials and services.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize a strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- 8 years proven work experience as a Marketing Manager (B2B experience preferred).
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing or another related degree (An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, content marketing, lead generation, email marketing, analytics and social media.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot, Hootsuite, Google Ads, HotJar, WordPress, Yoast, SEMRush, etc.)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong communication and copywriting skills.
- Experience building and growing B2B brands on social media.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and performance analytics.
- Knowledge of financial technology services would be an advantage.
- Address Vancouver, BC, Canada