The mission of the Marketing Department is to create global recognition for Aritzia and its exclusive brands.
As a member of the eCommerce Marketing Department, you will be part of the team responsible for delivering innovative and brand-propelling marketing to Artizia.com across brand, product, corporate and event initiatives. As the Senior Manager, Content Operations, you will play a pivotal role in elevating our customer experience by ensuring the accurate and on-time delivery of creative assets to Aritzia.com across all initiatives. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in eCommerce Marketing to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Manager, Content Operations, you will:
- Project manage the content workflow, taking final creative assets through to delivery on Aritzia.com
- Provide eCommerce Technology with the information required to publish the right content at the right time
- Ensure site content is accurate and optimized, partnering cross-functionally to drive updates and approvals
- Brief operational initiatives, including but not limited to services, policies, store locator, and careers page.
- Champion and optimize eCommerce content development processes to drive accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness.
The Senior Manager, Content Operations has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia’s Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in operations or project management
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café – Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET – Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Aspirational Workspace – Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office – Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities – Facilities include private parent’s room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Product Discount – Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Extras – A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety – Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
- Address 611 Alexander Street, Vancouver, BC